Monday, May 20, 2013, 10:36
是时候做个了断
Well, I have unofficially graduated.
4 years of university life is over. Well I do admit that I can't wait to graduate during the thesis-writing period but after everything had ended, it felt so surreal.
I love the feeling when you said hi-bye to random friends and acquaintances that you met along the corridor.
I love the feeling when friends met up for lunch at techno/deck.
Back to thesis-writing.
Well, it certainly made me hate my last semester of school.
Everyday, I felt the stress from fyp. To made it worst, I don't have the mentor who's in charge of the project to guide me along. I had to guess and try to reason everything myself. Until, I had someone's mentor to pick me up and guide me along. Telling me that whatever way of analysing that I had done was scientifically wrong. Really grateful to him for all his help.
of course, I have to thank all my friends, bf and family who have to constantly listen to my grumbles.
thank you.
Time to step into the working society.
I hope I can find as much joy and laughter as I had in my school days.
The uncertainty that lies in front of me is making me really uneasy.
But oh well, grad trip first.
 |
NusFunk. Never regret joining this in my last semester.
Though everyone thought that I'm year 1.
|
 |
Poster Presentation Day. From which I
indirectly found a job. |
 |
| 29 April 2013. Last examination in NUS. |
PS: I really miss Europe.